R. Mark Dietz
- Dietz & Jarrard, P.C.
- 106 Fannin Avenue East
- Round Rock, TX 78664-5219
- Phone: (512) 244-9314
- Fax: (512) 244-3766
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, Kansas, 1976
Washburn University, Topeka, Kansas, 1973
Bachelor of Arts
- Texas, 1977
- Kansas, 1979
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1980
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1980
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 1978
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas, 1979
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1994
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 1997
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri, 1998
Federal Bar Association, 1993 - 1994, President
Williamson County Bar Association, 1995 - 1996, President
Past Employment Positions
U.S. District Judge HF Garcia, Briefing Attorney, 1980 - 1983
U.S. District Judge James R. Nowlin, Briefing Attorney, 1983 - 1984
Successful defense of governmental entities in State and Federal litigation involving civil rights, employment, contractual and open government issues.
Represented management in two successful jury trials involving the theft of trade secrets and breach of fiduciary duty resulting in verdicts in excess of $1 million dollars.
Settlement resulting in similar damages of similar claims regarding other matters.
Regular fortune 500 representation in contractual and employment disputes in Williamson County Courts.
Counseling and dispute resolution for the construction industry for over 20 years.
Pro Bono/Community Activities
YMCA of Williamson County, 1998 - 1999, Board Chair
Georgetown Downtown Rotary, 1987 - present
For a printable version of Mr. Dietz's profile, click here (Adobe Reader required)